"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

Monday, June 6, 2011

My First Post

I decided that it is about time that I get on the band wagon and start posting some of my crafty "creations".  I will always try to give credit to the original owner of the files I use and send you to their blogs if possible.  There are so many "crafters" out there and blogging is a great source for creative ideas. 


Next week is a crazy week at the university.  Our summer camp, Encounter will happen.  We will have about 800 guest on our campus.  The Admissions office always hosts several events for the incoming freshman.  My creation for today was the invitation I made for one of the events.  We are taking the students to a local Shaved Ice Place for a treat.  The invitation is designed to attach to their name tag so they can remember the details during the week. 
I designed the svg file of the surfboard and used the school logo to accent my invitation.  If you would like a copy of the svg file, feel free to email me.  I am learning how to post links so you can download the files.  Hopefully, I will have lots more coming in the future. 
Surfboard Invitations

No comments:

Post a Comment