"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A glimpse of my "crafty" haven

Today, I thought I would share my "crafty" room with you.  I am blessed to have a room all my own...with a house full of boys this was no easy feat.  Especially with their love of music and all the equipment that goes along with their passion...drums, guitars, amps, saxophones, keyboards...just to name a few.  My haven is not perfect but it definately fits my personality..."not perfect".  Actually, I prefer it that way.  Here is a glimpse of my "crafty" haven.  If you  have a suggestions to make it better, I am all ears.  Can you tell I love the color, aqua?  It reminds me of  the cool waters of the caribbean...sometimes a girl just has to have an escape.  Truthfully, I love my life!  I am blessed beyond measure! 
My Crafty Haven


My life is filled with blessings so I made this cute banner to remind myself to count them everyday!

The banner was made using the Cricut "Tie the Knot" Cartridge.   


Hopefully, this weekend I can upload some of my previous projects so that you can see some of the other "crafty" things I have been creating.  I welcome your comments and suggestions.  It is my prayer and dream to submit some of my projects to a design team in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment