"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Being Thoughtful...

This is a concept that I am working on.  I made a decision at the beginning of this year to try harder at being  thoughtful and mindful of others.  Have I perfected the art of being thoughtful?  NO WAY but I am trying and struggling at times.  I want to be someone that thinks about others first.  Most of my life, I have spent way too much time thinking about myself and doing what is best for me.  I pray that God will continue to guide me on this journey. 

This week I made a couple of gifts for co-workers...(shhhh, their birthdays aren't until next week)
The Candy Bar wrapper holds a 4 oz candy bar!
Who doesn't love chocolate?

The front cover
The Candy Bar Wrapper is from SVGcuts blog (Bonus...it is a free file) The rosettes and flowers are from the SVGCuts "Made in the USA" set.  SVGCuts is one of my favorites.  Be sure to check out SVGCuts for lots of cool cut files and awesome tutorials,  click here to check them out.  I also used some cool Baker's twine from the Twinery.  I just got my order yesterday and could not wait to put it to use.   Check out the Twinery's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment