"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Scarves and Fringe!

I am so excited about my new found loves!  My husband is a huge fan of the show, Fringe.  I have been watching with him but I was totally lost.  So I started at the beginning and WOW I love the show!  I am totally engrossed in the plot now.  However, true to form, I cannot have idle hands while watching tv so I decided to take up crocheting.  My mom taught me a few of the important stitches so it was not too hard to pick up. 

Aqua

Another shade of aqua

Black

Olive Green
I saw this really cute scarf on Pinterest and decided to try my hand at it.  The instructions are very simple and easy to understand.  Please check out Aesthetic Nest for the pattern.  Look for these scarves on my etsy soon. 

Thank you, Sarah Maxwell for being my beautiful model.

Look forward to more nifty crafts in the coming days...

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow you made those? You are so talented! Wish I could do that too =)

    xox Linda

    ReplyDelete